Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So, im in eglish class ovsiouly supposed to be doing enligsh but im not , becuase well the assignmetn is really pointless.
Yesterday was a very weird day , i fainted. I always feel like im about to faint but it had never happned untill yesterday, I always get a weird feeling and get really light headed and dizzy and have to hold onto something to keep my self still. To make matters worse this was at work and well there are usally quite a few people in a grocery store , and well they all where looking at me and it was erally awkward. Today i am feeling much better besides being cold , but i always am. My phone is breaking and i should really go in and get it fixed but i wouldnt know how or what to say and my dad dosnt think its bad enough to go in but nothing serious has happned yet so all is good. Today i plan on makeing pancakes for dinner becuase its pancake tuesday , no im not makeing this up , it really is you can google it if youd like. I need to paint my nails beucase right now they look really disgusting. I dont work today after school which is the first time in liek a week , and knwoing im free after school feels erally good. 

I neeed a hobby , soemthing to keep me busy on my free time. Ive had many hobby before like , makeing braclets , playng sports , makeing crafts, buttt they all get boring after a while , i need a hobby that i know will keep me intersted . Right now im chewing bubble gum flavoured gum , stupidest name for a flavour everr! I have a realllyyy small mouth just to let you know. latly i have been getting this craving for rasberyy frozen yogurt . if you have never had it you better run to the closest place you can get it and eat it and you will relize how much you have been missing out on. I also feel like i need to be more risk taking and do things even if they are stupid, like i used to be able to go around up town and flash random cars, now if someone told me to do that i doubt i would do it, I need to become more of the old myra i was, i feel like ive become more of a serious person recently and im not likeing thiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment