Im very very very very very very very very very very very COLD!
Just thought i would share this with youuu.
I managed to break my bra today.
I cant wait untill the weather warms up and gets really sunny so i can wear sunglasses and go swimming , i needed sunglasses today on my way to school but i thought i would look funny if i wore them in the winter since not many people do.
My foot is asleep , and i have to use the urination station.
I need to stop straighening my hair before i absoululty completly murder is and have to cut it short, and i really dont want short hair because mine is short enough as it is. My back really hurts likeee BADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
I should probaly go for a walk put now its really dark and scary out so i doubt i will but its still possible.
My jaw hurts alott , everytime i yawn it kilsss like im being shot and then shotting pains come alongg and kick me in the face! thank god im not an ant eating that has to like suck on the ground to get food becuase other wise id be doomed and die of starvation. Im fairly excited for the weekend besides that i have to work but thats not going to stop me from having a swell time.
Ha well i just got side tracked my baddd, i jsut watched a youtube video on some peopel humping balls on tv with jimmy k !
No comments:
Post a Comment