Sooo i lovee sleepingg ! but its SOOO HARDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!
I have sleeping problems. im about to tell you about them so if you dont care , stop reading.
It takes me about 2 hours to actually fall asleep , it can be completely dark and not a sound in the room and nothing botherng me but i still wont be able to sleep i have nooo idea why. I get liek super long charlie hprses that last anwwhere from 30 seconds to 20 minutes and they are horrible horrible pains liek you have no idea how bad they hurt i cry every time after they happen. I dont know why i get these pains either. When i do get them it feels like i cant move my legs at all and if i do they will snap off or something but then at the same time the only way to get rid of it is to move my legs and OMFG does it hurts ! I want to scream and freak out everytime but when they happen its like i loose my voice completly and cant scream like i dont even try , but i want to sooo badd !! I also get extremly scared at night because well its dark and millions of bad things happen in the dark and i get very scared something or someone will get me. I need someone that can sleep with me everynight to keep me safe so i dont have to worry abny more and sleep under the covers. This sounds rediculous and crazy chuldish but yeah i do still think there are mosters under my bed and i beilive every bit of it. About once a month i will wake up in the middle of the night anywhere from 2-5 am with an super incredilbe horrible headache where i cant move or rest my head on a pillow or open my eyes becase the pain is so bad , and all i can do is sit up and lean against the cold wall untill i fall alseep again . So these are a few of my many sleeping problems. Well i hope that you will atleast have a better sleep than i will :)
No comments:
Post a Comment