Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You cant help me,

I just sneezed , and thankfully im not oging to go tel hell :) also cant you see im a good typer today :P
I hatee my hair so much.
I also dislike when a door is closed and soeone comes in then leaves and LEAVES IT OPEN !
I wish it was summer so i could go to the beach and go swimming and tan , get none of my friends like going to the beach so well it rarely ahppens and i usally end up laying on my trampoline with the sprinkler under it, yeah lame i knoww.
 The marks on my wrist are almost all gonee.
I now take five pills a day.
I hate fashion.
I love those hard candy hearts , theres also another hard thing i like but i wont speak of that ;)
I love how my boyfriend can see me at my worst and still love me.
Today i slept till 2 in the afternoon.
I wish i wasnt put down as much as i am.
Its shouldnt be called backtalking or bitching , when your standing up for yourself.
My back realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hurtsssss!
I was recently asked to prom by a friend.
How do my bobbypins always disapear ?
I really have nothing to write about at all.
My back still hurts.
I smell really good right now.
I Still sleep with a teddy bear , many of them.
If i was put in a forest and didn't know where i was and had limited things , the first thing i would die of would be being alone, i would die of this way before starvation if i only had one can of food , or beaing eaten by a bear. It would still be loneyless. My absoulutle worst fear is being alone , you have no idea how much it terrify me every moment. I live liveing in fear. Im not scared of the dark , im scared of things in the dark , liek creatures and people , mainly when my mind runs wild.

Im scared of my imagination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment