Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blogging my new obsession ? Yes.

I  CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW BECAUSE ITS FRIDAY AND I DONT WORK !!! PARRTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

 Sooo...
I wish i had the talent to write songs because when i listen to music and hear the lyrics they always seem to relate to my life some how and i just wish i could jsut write powerful lyrics like that.

Lately i have been much happier with my body ,  im not sure why becuase nothing has changed all that much i jsut feel prettyier lately and im loving this feeling and i dont want it to go away.

I miss the elemtrey school days when i had extremly close friends and we hung out EVERY  single day after school and always played video games, bloody murder, cops and robbers, truth or dare and just talk i wish i new someone who still liked to do these things and would do them with me.

I LOVE THE SONG  : FUCKING PERFECT BY PINK.
 her's a bit of the lyrics from her song.

You're so mean, when you talk about yourself, you were wrong
Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead
So complicated, look happy, you'll make it!
Filled with so much hatred...such a tired game
It's enough! I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Oh, pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than f*ckin' perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing

I accidently downloaded this song a few days ago and so i listened to it to see what it was and well im glad i did becuase i love it now.





I wake up everymoring because i know that i have an amazing family dispite how much i say i hate them sometimes, school yeah thats right i said it , yes its exxtreemlyyy boring and full of work but i think its amazing that we can actually go to school and get an eductation because theres so many children who cant and ts very unfourtunate. My boyfriend of course , just knowing that someone loves me and cares about me gets me going every day. As much as i love to sleep i do like wakeing up as well becuase i hate sleeping to like 2 in the after noon or later becuase then i feel like a complete fatass who has wasted half the day allready :P

Tomorrow i have a lunch date with my wonderfull best friend im pumpeddd. Then after school i am haning out with some different close friends of mine and no matter what we do we always have a blast and end up laughing forever about some dumb thing i probs did :P and then well im not sure about later on but im sure it will be good too !

If you have ever vistied my room you would know i have alot of random stuff. Welll you could say im a bit of a hoarder but i would disagree because most of that stuff is junk that i could easily throw about. But all of the other stuff i hold on to very dearly. If you picked up any objet in my room i could easlily tell you 5 reasons why i have it and what it means to me.  I have kept everystuffed animal i have recieved since i was born becuae they all mean soo much to me , i think they have feelings liek that they can think and see like i can. Like my teddy bear for instance if i see it laying on my bed weirdly i instantly think its in pain and is all sad so i have to go and fix it. I still think my animals and dolls and stuff come alive when i fall asleep becase im postivie it happens. 

Ten things i wish i had right now:

1. A new bra.
2. Naturlly straight hair. 
3. For my boyfriends msn to work because i miss him :'(
4. My boyfriend to be here right now.
5.The peach juice in ashleys fridge.
6. A healer becuase my body is hurting alot .
7. New running shoes lol well becuase you should see the condition mine are in right now.
8. A new binder beause the the top ring on mine dosnt connect anymore and all my papers fall out and rip.
9. A thin body.
10. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment