Dear blog, i missed you.
My mother has notified me she will buy me shoes! OMG YAY THIS IS A MIRCALE !
I have had the hicups 5 times todayyyy!
I have a half a bagel i shoudl eat that has been sitting beside more for almost an hour.
Im wearing " big vagina pants ".
My hair and face look like extreme shit today.
I fit into my old pants again !
This morning i walked to school when it was -20 out but the windchill was -26 and you could get frostbite if you where out there for longer than 10 minutes.
All the town cops where in out school today having some kind of meeeting then they searched our school , thankfully my locker is drug free this time of year ;P
I cant wait for summer now even though i love winter.
I need to loose a lot of weight.
My back hurts EXREMLYYY HARD COREE OWWW OMGG OUCHH !
I wish i was way prettyier for my boyfriend.
babe you are pretty, and i love you
ReplyDelete