Thursday, January 13, 2011

My blabber mouth,

So i have noticed that alooottt of people are getting blogs and not that i need to fit in i simply think its a good idea, although i already have one for media class this one will be different.
Im not to sure what to share with you readers out there so how about you read my blabbers , carry on if you really are that bored.

So recently i have been really sick and in pain i even went to the emerge on Thursday but you don't need to know all about it. Exams are coming up *sigh* which means ill have to start studying eventually but that never really happens till the night before. I also have a lot of projects due like a 5+ page essay due in native studies which i haven't started and a u huge movie project due in media, worst part is there are both due on the same day.  School isn't so bad its jsut the waking up early and having to get ready part that is the hassel.

I recently learned that i like everything bagels. My parents just got back from Jamaica , when do they go back now?! I would much appreciate if they left the country again. I have a best friend named Ferb i shall keep her real name a secret , i love her so much ! We have the most fun times together and always laugh so for long over the dumbest things and its amazing, i can tell her everything and i can trust her with my life. I also have a boyfriend i know surprise surprise.. hes the best boyfriend you could get don't even try and compete with him, because you will lose the second you try, i love him so much its crazy.

Im sooo keeeenn to go to New Jersey this summer i can't waitt its going to be amazingg! I also enjooy camping its one of my favourite things to do in the summer, i love the outdoors and what nature brings us (minus all of the misqitos). 

If you just read this i am very sincerely sorry you have no life.

2 comments: